The Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Kit provides enough supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes. This all inclusive kit includes patterned card bases, die-cut floral elements, ribbon, embellishments, a stamp set, ink spot, adhesives and envelopes.
The kit’s exclusive Bouquet of Hope Stamp Set features supportive sentiments centered around comfort, care, hope, and love. Such a versatile stamp set can be used throughout the year. We all know someone who could use a heartfelt, handmade card that gives strength during a difficult time. This kit’s cards are a must to have on-hand!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
- Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item.
- Earn the Flower and Field Designer Series paper for FREE with a purchase of $50 USD or more during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion!
Sign up for the kit by clicking on this link to be sent just this kit. CLICK HERE. Please Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period. So sign up now while you are reading this post!
If you would instead like to continue to receive a monthly kit for 3, 6 or 12 months, please click the appropriate link below. After your purchase, you will be emailed directions to complete the sign up process. Please look for this email and finish the sign up process right after your purchase so you get this kit!
3 month subscription (earn 1 free Sale-a-bration item, item selection at online store)
6 month subscription (earn 2 free Sale-a-bration items)
12 month subscription (best deal, buy 11 months get the 12th one free, plus earn $22 in host rewards and 4 Sale-a-bration free items too!)
Please make sure you are shopping with me by verifying my name is in the upper left corner of the online store. If the system asks you to select a different demonstrator, please decline. If you have any questions about the ordering process, please click the contact button on my blog. I am in my office all day, every day since it’s just a short walk down the hall:)
Last, let’s gather in Zoom to assemble the kits! It will be fun to meet some new people and paper craft while we are chatting. Let’s meet for Friday Day and Night In on Friday, February 26th, 9-10am or 6:30-7:30pm. I’ll email you the Zoom link closer to the dates.
Looking forward to stamping with you then!
Super Awesome Stamper Shirley