A Paper Pumpkin Kit that is! If you have a list of reasons why you are not being creative, how about trying out a kit where all the planning and prep work has been done so you get to the fun stamping sooner. It arrives in your mailbox once a month, is compact and transportable to your summer destinations. People of all ages and creativity experiences can enjoy creating with this kit.
Sounds like something you would like to try? Yes, Please! Well, Paper Pumpkin is on sale too for first time customers!
First-time customers get an introductory 25% off for June, July, and August! Use promo code STARTHERE at the Paper Pumpkin website here. Please make sure I have been selected as your demonstrator so that you can also take advantage of receiving free designer series paper from me!
And the fine print:
- For first-time subscribers only.
- Subscribers must join by Saturday, June 10, 2017; 11:50 PM (MT).
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first three months of a new subscription.
- Receive 6 sheets of 12×12 designer series paper from me when meeting the above requirements. We need to see the white’s of each other’s eyeballs to redeem the free dsp. I can snail mail it as well for those living outside my delivery zone.
In addition, Stampin’ Up’s Youtube Paper Pumpkin channel is loaded with a short video on how to assemble the kit in case you need more direction than the flyer included in the kit. Here is the link to the Youtube channel.
For the experienced paper crafter, Pinterest offers loads of photos of alternate Paper Pumpkin projects using supplies already in your stash. Check it out!
I hope you agree that Paper Pumpkin is an easy creativity option for your summer fun!
Super Awesome Stamper Shirley