I started the weekend with yard work. More than half way done with fall trimming! I usually leave the perennial clean up until spring but as long as a truck load was going to the recycle center with vegetable garden vines, I filled it!
When I was too tired to work outside, I had greeting card design sessions. See what I created!
Which one is your favorite? Comment below and receive this card free when you attend the Card Buffet this weekend! All of these fabulous designs plus smaller gift packaging options will be in the buffet line up!
At a Card Buffet, you pick which greeting cards to create and how many of each from a line up of the designs. Take a seat and supplies will be passed in tubs. The Big Shot will be available with assorted embossing folders too.
Cost for this buffet only is $1.50 per card with a 10 card minimum. You can stamp as many cards as you would like to beyond 10 cards. You are welcome to pre-order your designs when you RSVP. This insures you receive the designs you like since card kits are limited to what I have in stock.
I can provide adhesives for an additional cost or bring your own. I’ll have new packages of adhesives for sale as well in case you want to take it home with you.
EARN MORE CARD KITS FOR FREE AT THIS BUFFET BY:
- Commenting on this blog post which card is your favorite
- never stamped with me before
- bringing friends that have not stamped with me before
- placing orders during the event
- dressing up for Halloween!
- Friday, October 21st, 9:30-11:30am
- Friday, October 21st, 2-4pm
- Saturday, October 21st, 9:30-11:30am
- Sunday, November 6th, 2-4pm (RSVP by November 3rd, 8am)
- don’t see a time that works for you? ask that I add a session when you can attend!
Please RSVP by Thursday, October 20th, 8am for the October sessions since I set up stations based on the number of guests. Two guest minimum per session. RSVP by commenting below, updating your status at my Facebook event to “going” or click Contact Me above. You can PM me through Facebook as well. Thanks!
Hope to stamp with you then!